The CCL National Conference will be held on Sunday 1st November 2020, from 1pm to 5pm AEDT on Zoom.
The agenda for this Conference is as follows:
- Keynote – Matt Kean NSW’s Energy Minister
- CCL’s approach for effective Political Lobbying
- Climate Smart Recovery – BZE Million Jobs Plan
- Keynote – Paul Burke from ANU – Pricing Carbon works best
- Safeguard Mechanism – Australia’s system for pricing carbon
- The plan to shut down Australia’s Coal Power Stations
- What Climate Actions will we Ask our MPs to do
There will be breakouts for small group discussions & skills practice.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s Lobbying Approach is to create positive relationships with Politicians & their staff. We show them respect, appreciation and try to find shared values. We are for & not against things. We listen to what they say & ask for what we want. Our team roles makes it very easy for first timers. Learn more at Citizens’ Climate Lobby Website.