An exciting forum of speakers on Mosman’s response to climate action.
About this Event
Mosman has declared a climate emergency and has set ambitious targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The response to climate is complex .
This webinar will explore climate action at Federal level, LGA level, and approaches to climate resilience.
Master of Ceremonies: Dominic Johnson, General Manager of Mosman Council
- Mayor Carolyn Corrigan
- Zali Steggall, OAM, MP, Member for Warringah
- Matt Kean, MP, Minister for Energy & Environment, Member for Hornsby
- Felicity Wilson, MP, Member for North Shore
- Professor David Schlosberg, Professor of Environmental Politics at the University of Sydney, Director of the Sydney Environment Institute
- Professor Ruth Irwin, Climate Change and Sustainability Team Leader
Link to virtual event will be sent closer to the event date.