The Queensland state election on October 31st is fast approaching, and climate and energy policy will be a central issue for voters as they head to the polls.
We’re hosting an online energy debate, so the major political parties can share their plans for the energy transition. Together, we can put their policies under a microscope and push for a cleaner energy future for Queensland.
You’ll hear from:
- Energy Minister Dr Anthony Lynham
- LNP Shadow Energy Minister Mr Michael Hart
- Greens MP Mr Michael Berkman
- With Walkley Award winning journalist Ben Smee as MC
- And Welcome to Country from Aunty Deb Sandy